We are proud to have the following ISO/IEC certifications, and continually take a proactive approach to ensure we are continually increasing the capabilities of our team, as well as upholding regulatory standards.
All of our work is governed by strict codes of practice relating to:
- Quality management
- Environmental management systems
- Occupational health and safety
- IT security
Quality Management – ISO 9001
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, having established systems and processes over many years to ensure the provision of high-caliber project management.
Having a strict quality management system in place ensures certain standards are met for every piece of work we deliver.
Being ISO 9001 certified means we are able to:
- Maintain a reliable high standard of quality of service
- Better identify and control business risk
- Remain competitive in terms of costs and efficiencies
- Remain compliant with legal requirements
Environmental Management Systems – ISO 14001
We understand the importance of conserving the natural environment around us, and have taken steps to ensure our projects and business practices are environmentally responsible.
Being ISO 14001 certified means we are committed to the continuous improvement of our environmental performance, a commitment which we incorporate into our client work as well.
Our ISO 14001 certification means we are able to:
- Provide a framework for minimising environmental impacts
- Reduce waste and energy use in our projects
- Ensure environmentally sustainable growth internally
Occupational Health and Safety – AS/NZS 4801
Safety is one of the most important aspects of any project, no matter the nature of the job.
All of our work is underpinned by an accredited safety management system, which ensures the provision of a formal set of procedures to manage health and safety risks.
Our occupational health and safety plan enables us to:
- Identify hazards and assess risks, and implement control measures to prevent accidents
- Ensure efficiency in our work through minimising downtime
- Provide ongoing training to team members to ensure they are competent in OHS best practices
IT Security – ISO 27001 (In progress)
We take security seriously. That’s not just the security of our own data, but the privacy of our clients information, and their customers as well.
We are in the process of completing an additional certification to ensure first-class IT security across all our hardware and software.
While this is not a legal requirement of our business, the rise of cyber crime and the ongoing importance of remote work due to COVID-19 has increased the need to strengthen the structure of our operations from a security standpoint.
Once completed this accreditation will ensure:
- The highest standard of data privacy and integrity
- A strong internal culture of IT security
- An enhanced level of permissions and access control
Following the highly successful launch of Stage 1 of Global Switch Sydney East, we chose to extend our relationship with AREA3 from Stage 1 into Stages 2 and 3 due to their professionalism, knowledge of mission-critical infrastructure projects, and the high quality of their work
Your diligence throughout the project concept, design and construction is what helped the actual install go as smoothly as it did. You have all been a fantastic team to work with and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you all in the future.
We have found them to be very professional and thorough right from start to finish.They did a great job capturing the project requirements and were very attentive to our requirements... the new TB workshop looks amazing.