Charles has a highly developed, world-class skill set and a safe pair of hands. He is motivated, quick-thinking and guaranteed to drive and deliver any project.
Charles is AREA3’s Managing Director with over 20 years’ experience in Client, Consultancy and Construction roles. Charles has worked in the industry both nationally and internationally, having worked in South Africa, United Kingdom and Australia.
Charles is a well-rounded and travelled Project Manager with a broad spectrum of Mission Critical Infrastructure Delivery experience in Data Centres, Rail and Major infrastructure projects. Charles has developed skills in managing all stages of project lifecycles from concept, design, procurement, construction / contract administration and commissioning / handover.
- B.Tech. Civ. Eng Engineering (Cum Laude – Bachelor’s Degree)
- DIP. Civ Eng. (HND) Civil Engineering & Land Surveying
- Member of the ICE (Institute of Civil Engineers)
- Technologist Member of Engineers Australia (TMIEAust)
- Member of the Association of Project Managers (MAPM UK)